EXHIBIT WITH US
If you would like to exhibit with us please fill out the below form
Please also take a look at the below Terms & Conditions.
We will get back to you shortly
Mind Body Soul Fayre
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By becoming an exhibitor at our Mind Body Soul Fayre you are agreeing to these terms:
1. As an exhibitor I agree to provide a copy of my Public Liability Insurance Certificate via e-mail prior to stall booking.
1.1 If a Certificate is scheduled to expire before the event still send to us so we are aware when it expires.
1.2 As an exhibitor it is your responsibility to send a new Certificate when it has been renewed.
1.3 If no Certificate is received 2 weeks prior to an event we reserve the right to cancel your booking and replace you (in this event you will be advised via e-mail).
2. As an exhibitor I agree to bring a table (no longer than 6ft), a tablecloth, a banner and/or promotional material so customers can see who you are.
3. As an exhibitor I agree that there is no 'conflict of interest', for example in regard to running similar wellbeing events. I understand that if there is a conflict of interest or a subsequent conflict of interest comes to light then I will no longer be eligible to exhibit.
4. As an exhibitor I agree not to move spaces unless this has been agreed with the event management.
5. As an exhibitor I agree to be respectful to the event management team, customers and other
stallholders at all times, including not encroaching on other stallholders allocated space.
6. As an exhibitor I agree not to bring extra tables that have not been paid to sell on.
7. As an exhibitor I agree to stay until the Fayre closes, unless in the event of an emergency.
8. As an exhibitor I agree that if I am unable to attend an event I will e-mail to advise I cannot attend ASAP. Failure to let us before the event could mean you are banned from future events.
9. As an exhibitor I agree to read the Health and Safety Risk Assessment (provided after booking) and adhere to the guidance around health & safety.
Failure to adhere to these terms could result in your being asked to leave an event and/or being banned from future events.